Description de l'offre
In this role you have the overall technical responsibility and leadership over Product Family (PF) deliverables associated with the integration and installation of equipment in a VPII zone (Interior, Exterior or Cab). You will follow the development process based on maximizing the re-use of standard build blocks whilst following global processes and standards. You will be responsible for achieving quality, time and cost objectives by adhering to project schedule and milestones, meeting budgeted hours, meeting acceptance criteria associated with each deliverable and achieving design to cost objectives while obtain inputs from other functions such as architecture, system engineering, quality assurance, industrialization & methods and procurement.
• Responsible for the release of VPII deliverables that meet quality (acceptance criteria associated with each deliverable), time (harmonized schedule, project milestones) and cost (budgeted engineering hours, design to cost) objectives. Regularly reports progress and roadblocks to VPII Team Leader, PF Head of sub-function and PDMs.
• Manages the outsourcing of specific engineering deliverables via Work Packages to off-site engineering resources to meet BCC targets.
• Holds internal & external design reviews with a focus on concept, functionality, maintainability, industrialization, standardization, re-use of standard building blocks, design to cost and compliance with processes and requirements.
• Assures compliance with global processes such as Design Gate Reviews, Gap & Flush, Change Management, Requirement Management.
• Efficiently communicates with other functions such as Architecture, carbody and bogie Engineering, Procurement, Quality, Operations, etc.
• Prepares technical documents to support reviews with internal and external customers as well as suppliers.
• University degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent;
• Relevant experience required 4 to 6 years of experience in integration design
• Leadership Skills to influence other teams, achieving project milestones and interfacing with different departments;
• Experience in the area of rail industry is an asset;
• Experience with Railway interior standards;
• International experience represents an advantage;
• Knowledge of using Microsoft Office (Excel, Word etc.) is required;
• Knowledge of using of Catia V5, PDM system, DMA system;
• Preferred knowledge of Railway Standards;
• Desired competencies customer orientation, communication, team leadership, planning, drive for results and flexibility;
• Advanced/business fluent level of French and English are mandatory for this role.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Bombardier Transportation is a global mobility solution provider leading the way with the rail industry’s broadest portfolio. It covers the full spectrum of solutions, ranging from trains to sub-systems and signalling to complete turnkey transport systems, e-mobility technology and data-
driven maintenance services. Combining technology and performance with empathy,
Bombardier Transportation continuously breaks new ground in sustainable mobility by providing integrated solutions that create substantial benefits for operators, passengers and the environment. Headquartered in Berlin, Germany, Bombardier Transportation employs around 39,850 people and its products and services operate in over 60 countries.
Bombardier is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, National, or Local Laws.