If you’re ambitious, driven and team-spirited, this is your opportunity to build a career as Product Safety & Reliability Team Lead in Crespin, France
Description de l'offre
At Bombardier Transportation, our trains and rail solutions move millions of people safely and reliably around the world, every single day. Join us, and you’ll be part of a global team, sharing knowledge, experience and ideas across countries and cultures, and boosting our reputation as a global leader in rail technology. Your work will have a truly human impact, connecting communities, cities and businesses, and helping people to get where they need to be. It’s all about progress.
If you’re ambitious, driven and team-spirited, this is your opportunity to build a career as Product Safety and Reliability Team Lead in Crespin, France.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Product Safety and Reliability Team Lead performs the safety and reliability processes and activities along the whole lifecycle of BT’s products and subsystems. Essential part of this work is the provision of the necessary safety and reliability analyses, based on detailed analyses performed by other specialists in their own technical domains.
• Contributes successfully to the product/subsystem: product family specification and development, bid and conceptual design, preliminary and detailed design, validation and authorization.
• Performs activities during the realization, authorization, operation and field support of the products/subsystems.
• Leads the Product Safety activities related to the management of incidents, accidents and near-misses with BT products and services (Bombardier-internal terminology: Product “Safety Bulletins”).
• Interfaces with and supports internal and external stakeholders (engineering, customers, assessors, etc.) for various tasks during the product/system lifecycle.
• Provides implementation feedback and improvement suggestions for BT’s Product Safety Management System; for Reliability; and for relevant horizontal initiatives.
• Supports Product Safety and Reliability assessment and documentation activities in projects or supports Product Families.
• Works on complex assignments, high risk matters and projects.
• Provides plans, cost and schedule estimates on complicated engineering programs.
• Provides technical expertise in support of colleagues or departments with less experience in the field of safety and reliability.
• University degree in Engineering or an equivalent working experience;
• 5-10 years of working experience post-graduate;
• Proven record of relevant safety and/or reliability experience;
• 3-5 years of working experience in project assignments;
• Knowledge and experience in the application of safety and reliability assessment techniques (FTA, risk
matrix, FME(C)A, etc.);
• Experience in the application of relevant software tools (e.g. DOORS, Fault Tree+, etc.) is of benefit;
• Knowledge and experience in the interpretation and application of relevant standards, laws, regulation:
may include EN 5012x, MIL-STD-882, IEEE Std 1012, CSM for Risk Assessment, etc.;
• Background knowledge in any engineering area (e.g. brakes, etc.) may be beneficial;
• English speaking, local language is a plus.
All internal employees must inform their line manager before applying.
Why Work for Us?
Everywhere we operate, we reward effort and initiative. You are encouraged to ask questions and empowered
to make decisions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we strive to create a stimulating and open workplace which fosters
teamwork, fairness, respect and diversity.
We are helping to create a better world.
By making a difference today, we are helping create a better world for future generations. Having pioneered the
philosophy of "The Climate is Right for Trains", we demonstrate this rationale by offering vehicles with
practically zero emissions.
Bombardier Transportation is an Equal Opportunity Employer Dedicated to Affirmative Action and Workforce